Pin: Veg on Toast
Vegemite was invented in Melboure in 1922 by the legendary Cyril Callister. Since that time us Aussies have eaten our way through billions of jars. That’s why were so big and strong and we also grow up singing about the stuff…
- We’re happy little Vegemites
- As bright as bright can be.
- We all enjoy our Vegemite
- For breakfast, lunch, and tea.
- Our mummies say we’re growing stronger
- Every single week,
- Because we love our Vegemite
- We all adore our Vegemite
- It puts a rose in every cheek.
If you want to be a happy little vegemite here’s a tip from a local… start off with a thin spread! Yum